Giving Thanks: Day #5

Monday, November 8, 2010
What I'm Thankful For #5

Today I'm thankful for big comfy sweaters.
After an unsually warm stretch of weather, it has finally gotten chilly.
Today was the first day that I woke up to find a bite to the morning air 
and a light dusting of snow on the surrounding mountains.
It was the perfect sweater-weather kind of day!

The sweater I wore today
I love wearing oversized sweaters like this on chilly days. 
It's almost as if you're wearing a dressy blanket
 that continues to give you hugs as your day goes on.
As much as I prefer warmer weather,
I have to admit that I love when Jack Frost makes his first visit. 
Bring on the offical start of Sweater Season!
I AM TRULY BLESSED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...