Giving Thanks: Day #6

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What I'm Thankful For #6

Today I'm thankful for my amazing staff at work.
One of my many duties in my new job is
 making sure that my site is in compliance with its grant requirements. 
Meticulous data is collected several times a day,
and all of the gathered info has to be inputted into an on-line tracking system. 
I have been trying to play catch-up with all my paperwork for weeks,
 but my stack just got bigger and bigger.

Tomorrow is the deadline to make sure my system is up to date
(although my boss asked that it get done by 6pm today).
I was feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed
thinking about how much work I had to do.

And this is where my AMAZING staff came to my rescue. 
Everyone was so fabulous today
 and allowed me to get some solid hours of undisturbed work in.
I'm so fortunate to have a great group of Teachers at my school who are willing to spend their time afterschool to insure that our students succeed.
I'm also thankful for my "support staff" that continue to impress me everyday. 
I have such an unique group of staff
(a retired high school teacher, a 23 year-old college student
 who coaches football,
and sweet and caring high school student worker).
They all bring something different to the job,
and I don't know what I would do without them!!!

I AM TRULY BLESSED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...