Giving Thanks: Day #1

Thursday, November 4, 2010

One of my best friends posted a great suggestion on her Facebook yesterday.  For the rest of the month she is going to post something she's thankful for.  Something different each day.

I really liked this idea....ALOT! I think we get so caught up in our daily lives and forget to take a moment and reflect on what's important.  I know this happens to me all the time! By recognizing something you're thankful for each day it lets us appreciate the little (or not so little) things and people who are important and grace our lives.

So my dearest friend, I hope you don't mind that I'm borrowing your idea. 

For the rest of the month (or at least until Thanksgiving) I too will post what I am thankful for.  Something different each day.

What I'm Thankful For #1

Today I'm thankful for my friends.
I am very blessed to have some fabulous friends in my life right now.
 Friends who are there for me through good times and bad. 
Friends who will be honest with me and will "tell it like it is"
even if it's hard for me to hear.
Friends who can make me laugh as well as make me cry.
Friends who are more like members of my family, and who I consider my sisters.
Love you wonderful, amazing, ladies!!!

I AM TRULY BLESSED!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...