I Want It THAT Way...

Thursday, November 4, 2010
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

My childhood dream and my teenage dream....
coliding into one JAM-PACKED,
hormone driven, high pitched screaming, concert tour.

The New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys
are hitting the road together!!!


Ryan Seacrest confirmed on his radio show yesterday that the two boy-bands will be kicking off their concert tour in Summer 2011
and will span across the United States.   

Yes, that's right.  Donnie, Joey, Jordan, Jonathan, Danny, Brian, AJ, Howie, and Nick (sorry Kevin fans, he left BSB awhile ago)
will be making women in their mid 20s-40s swoon across the nation!

The "boys" will be announcing on Monday their tour dates and cities
 and I HOPE they're coming to Reno.
  If not, who's interested in a road trip? 
 How can you pass on an opportunity to hear "Step by Step" and
 "I Want it that Way" in one mind-blowing concert?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...