Things Are Looking A Bit Different

Thursday, June 23, 2011


No.  You haven't been directed to a different page.
This is still Bear-ing It All, just with a new, fresh, updated look!

After spending hours searching for templates, and editing HTML code I am finally ready to reveal my new design.  I'm happy with how it turned out, and hope you like the new look as much as I do.

My blog's appearance won't be the only change you will notice. There will also be a change in content.  In addition to the random posts that I may publish, I will be posting specific topics on specific days throughout the week. 

Tuesdays:
Heart, Mind, Body, Soul

Thursdays:
Rediscovering Reno on Week at a Time
 ~ Things to DO, Places to SEE, Events, Restaurants, and MORE around The Biggest Little City ~

Saturdays:
Gastronomic Adventures
~ Taking Cooking to the NEXT Level ~

Daily Updates:
Like/Follow On: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, and Instagram


Expect to see the additions of these new topics over the next few weeks.  The content may change some as I begin to take off my "training wheels" again and get more comfortable with my writing.

I'm excited to take on this new blogging challenge and hope you, my dear reader, join me.  Your support and feedback is always appreciated.  If you like what you're reading, please share with others. 

Or even better?  Follow/Like/Subscribe to Bear-ing It All.  You know you want to...and I will love you forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...