Changes...They Are COMING!!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

As my school year comes to a end, and the summer is so close I can taste it (although Mother Nature doesn't seem to know that here in Reno) I'm determined to make these warm-weather months as productive as possible.

While I fully intent to relax and hit Tahoe as much as possible, I also plan on getting some real "work" done. These plans include regular trips to the gym, a complete purge of my clothes and closets, up-keep of my garden, finish reading some books, and make a SERIOUS commitment to my blog and readers.

Bear-ing It All is going to be undergoing some changes.  Not only will you notice a visual change to my page, you will also notice a change (or IMPROVEMENT) to the content.  In addition to the silly stories I like to share, I will be writing about specific topics and posting on specific days.

The topics will be revealed in the next few days.  If you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know.  You can email me directly at bearingitallreno@gmail.com.

Please check back often.  I hope you're as excited about these changes as I am!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...