In a Nutshell

Saturday, February 4, 2012
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Does the same apply when one has taken an extend hiatus         
from their writing?

It's been a while.
Scrap that....it's been FOREVER!
Apparently the last time I posted anything on my dear little blog was September?

September?  What the WHAT?!?
So much has happened in these last months.

As I am less then a handful of days from my next birthday, I can think of no time like the present to make my triumphant return to the blogasphere I've missed so much!

So what the heck have I been up to?  Here's the last half of the year in a nutshell:


So there y'all have it. 

Needless to say my life is always interesting, although in a completely different way than it has been in the past.  I feel like I've grown...and grown-up.  My priorities are changing, and I'm really ok (and more so, excited) by that.

In the next few days I will be launching a year-long blogging project.  I will be calling on reader participation, and hope you join me on my journey.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...