Free at LAST

Friday, December 17, 2010
Have I mentioned how much I love my job? 
 Besides the fact that I love what I'm doing, I love my co-workers, I love my kids,
and love how rewarding my work is....I LOVE THAT I GET A WINTER BREAK!

Yes, that's right.  I get the next two weeks off from work.
I don't think I've really had a Winter Break since I was in high school.

And how am I planning on spending my break? 
I want to do as little as possible. 

Yes I have some house cleaning to do (and a reorganization of my garage). And I plan on taking some excursions, spending time with my friends, celebrating the holidays, catching up on things saved on my DVR, relaxing, blogging, and hopefully doing some pleasure reading.

Snow in the Biggest Little!
As snow has been falling all day,
I couldn't be more in the holiday mood.
Now I just need a cup of (spiked) hot chocolate to celebrate!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...