Heart-Mind-Body-Soul: So Long Summer

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Until next year Tahoe

Well, it's official.  As my second day of the school year comes to a close, 
there's no way around it....SUMMER IS OVER.

I joke that the whole thing was a blur, but when I truly break it down I would say all-in-all the Summer of Eleven was not only successful, it was also one for the books.
Summer 2011 Highlight Reel

 

While I had a huge amount of success (and more importantly FUN) this summer, there are a few places where I feel like I really dropped the ball.   
I present to you...

Take Two

So there you have it.  My summer condensed down to a few clicks of the mouse.
  
These past few months have been memorable.
 I worked hard, and played even harder.  I laughed a ridiculous amount, smiled until my cheeks hurt, shed a few tears, experienced some wild adventures, and drank enough
Fireball Whiskey to fill a....oh wait, not even going to think about that!
I made new friends, reconnected with old friends, and poured my heart out to my best friends.
 I remembered why I love living in Reno, and at the same time...realized I may be ready for a change.

While I'm a little sad that days are starting to get shorter,
and the need for the fan at night has decreased...I'm also excited for the school year ahead.
My calendar is jam-packed, my head is already swimming,
 and I'm ready to dive in to probably one of the most intense (yet rewarding) year's of my life.

All I can say is YEE-HAW!!!
Who would have thought this city-slicker would without a doubt have embraced her country side?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...